Puakea Paddles - Milu 9.25" Hybrid
Milu meaning "softer" in Hawaiian, this paddle is best those looking for a smaller volume blade. This paddle features the classic teardrop blade design with a double-bend shaft. The very slight scoop on the leading edge of the blade allows it to enter the water cleanly, with a nice catch, yet allows it to exit quickly and cleanly as well. At the catch position, the double-bend oval shaft (smaller in diameter than our original paddle) promotes a comfortable, loose grip and relaxed wrist. The wood shaft is handmade.
Standard sizes: 46-53, Custom sizes: any size lower than 46, any size higher than 53, and half sizes.
- Blade Material: Carbon fiber with a Matte finish
- Shaft Materials: Layered Poplar and Bass wood
- Handle Material: Poplar wood
- Type: Double Bend Hybrid Paddle
- Colour: Carbon fiber with yellow accent
- Length: 46" to 53" (Custom sizes also available)
- Width: 9.25″ Blade
- Weight: approx. 18 oz.
- Surface Area: 110 sq. inches