Puakea Paddles - Polu 9.375" Full Carbon
Polu means "Blue" in Hawaiian. With a slate-grey fish scale graphic under a glossy finish, this design is best for paddlers looking for a softer catch on entry, but with significant surface area to firmly hold once planted. Polu features a rounded leading-edge design allowing a clean entry with less initial impact. The slight scoop towards the bottom keeps the water on the correct side of the blade without sacrificing an efficient exit. At the catch position, the double-bend oval shaft promotes a comfortable, loose grip and relaxed wrist.
Standard sizes: 47-52, Custom sizes: any size lower than 47, any size higher than 52, and half sizes.
Material: All carbon fiber
- Type: Double Bend All Carbon Paddle
- Colour: Grey fish scale design with blue accent
- Finish: Glossy blade, Matte shaft and handle
- Length: 47" to 52" (Custom sizes also available)
- Width: 9.375" blade
- Weight: approx. 16 oz.
- Surface Area: 112 sq. inches