Puakea Paddles - Polu 9.375" Hybrid
Polu means "Blue" in Hawaiian. With a slate-grey fish scale graphic under a glossy finish, this design is best for paddlers looking for a softer catch on entry, but with significant surface area to firmly hold once planted. Polu features a rounded leading-edge design allowing a clean entry with less initial impact. The slight scoop towards the bottom keeps the water on the correct side of the blade without sacrificing an efficient exit. At the catch position, the double-bend oval shaft promotes a comfortable, loose grip and relaxed wrist.
Standard sizes: 47-52, Custom sizes: any size lower than 47, any size higher than 52, and half sizes.
- Blade Material: Carbon fiber with a Glossy finish
- Shaft Materials: Layered Poplar, and Bass wood
- Handle Material: Poplar wood
- Type: Double Bend Hybrid Paddle
- Colour: Grey fish scale design with blue accent
- Length: 47" to 52" (Custom sizes also available)
- Width: 9.375" blade
- Weight: approx. 18 oz.
- Surface Area: 112 sq. inches