Vega Flex Surfski - $4200 USD
The Vega Flex is a flexible surfski that provides both stability and speed for the intermediate and competitive paddler.
Kai took his Vega design with all it’s great features and made a few adjustments to create the Vega Flex, for the intermediate and competitive athlete.
Kai's goal with this ski was to incorporate more stability to a performance surfski to allow a larger variety of paddlers a greater experience on the water.
- Customization: The Vega Flex comes in a variety of colors and can include graphics, if desired.
- Pro Model: The Vega Flex is available as a Pro Model, eliminating 2-3 lbs weight. The logos and cockpit can be a customized color, however, no graphics or color changes to the hull, which is brushed primer.
What's in stock right now? Hana Hou Paddlesports - available Vega Flex
Ozone Built 100% Carbon Fiber Prepreg, in single piece construction. Oven cured with 3x atmospheric pressure.
- Center: The cockpit walls are a bit lower than the Vega to allow easier remounting and the seat is wider to accommodate a wider range of paddlers.
- Entry: The nose has a little less volume in height due to the lowered gunwales around the cockpit allowing for less resistance in cross wind.
- Profile: The Vega Flex holds very similar lines to the Vega; from a distance they look identical.
- Drain: The Vega Flex has a scupper drain system underneath the hull that allows for continuous and effective draining.
- Foot brace: Adjustable foot brace steering system that is connected to a spring return rudder for optimal steering.
What's in stock right now?